Help and support
App and MyVhi queries
Can I Snap & Send a claim for other members on the policy?
Yes, if you are the policy holder. Each adult on the policy must register for Snap & Send and submit their own claims. The policy holder can submit claims for dependants under 18 years.
Snap & Send can be used by Vhi Healthcare members to submit claims for health plans. It is important to note that it cannot be used to claim for Vhi MultiTrip, Vhi International, Vhi Dental, Vhi Life or Vhi Mortgage.
More information on eligible claims and how to use Snap & Send is available on our in our claims area.
You can access Snap & Send in MyVhi and also in Vhi App, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
Can I change my email address?
Yes. Simply log in or register for MyVhi. Then select the ‘My Profile’ area within MyVhi. Here, you will find a section with your ‘Details’. If you select the ‘View’ button, this will bring you to the screen to update your email address. At this point however, you will need your phone as a PIN code will be sent to you to allow you to edit your information, as additional security.
Please ensure you do not use an email address that you have registered with another Vhi account.
If you are unable to update your email online, please email email@example.com
How can I access my membership card?
Log in to MyVhi. Find the ‘My Profile’ section. Here you will see the Digital Membership Card. You can email this to yourself at this point, so that you can access it quickly on your phone. The card provides instance access to your healthcare details. To do this, simply:
- Select the button that reads ‘Send my card’. Your email address will already be prepopulated on it.
- It will be sent to your email, and you can open this on your mobile to store within the wallet on your phone - if it's an iPhone this will be built in as part of the operating system.
- If you use an Android phone you must download a wallet app from the play store which will allow you to store and view the card.
- Please be aware that payment wallets, such as Google Wallet, are not compatible with this card as this is not a payment or loyalty card.
Can I view my documents online?
Yes. To do this, you can simply:
- Log in to MyVhi.
- Choose the ‘Documents’ section
- Select ‘View’ beside ‘My Documents’
Alternatively, if you have a new document, you can click the notifications icon at the top of the screen.
If you have any further issues accessing your documents, you can send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org – remember to include details of the document you wish to view. Please note, you cannot view your documents in Vhi App. And you will receive your documents in MyVhi from the date you selected to receive them online, so those issued to you prior to that date will not display here.
I am not receiving a PIN. What should I do?
- Log in to MyVhi, then select the ‘Profile’ section.
- You will see a button labelled 'View'. Select this.
- Then choose the button labelled 'Continue'.
- A small check box will need to be ticked to ensure you are not a robot (reCaptcha).
- Select 'Send PIN' – this will trigger an SMS with a PIN number which will then be delivered to your phone.
It is worth checking your signal and any other external factors that could impact delivery at this point. If the issue persists, send us the details including your mobile number to email@example.com
I can't log in to MyVhi. Can you help?
Yes. Here is a link to reset your password, email or both
- If you have tried a number of times to log in unsuccessfully, it is important to note that your account will lock for 1 hour. It is also worth checking your internet connection.
- If you are still having issues, send us an email, including details of the issue and screenshots to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims, App and MyVhi documents
Where can I find my documentation?
Simply log in to your MyVhi account and select the ‘Documents' section. Here, you will find an area called ‘My Documents’ where you can view your documentation.